We are developing resources for your family to use at home while dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak. Please check this page regularly. We will have resources for adults and kid’s ministry.
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron
- The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives by Dallas Willard
- A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World by Paul E. Miller
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: It’s Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature, While Remaining Emotionally Immature by Peter Scazzero
- Walking the Text – Helpful Bible study videos and discussion guides.
COVID-19 Info and Government Resources
Sunday LessonsMarch 29 Lesson
- HomeFront Magazine – Many craft and Bible studies ideas for families.
- mrphil.tv – This website is being launched a month or two early to provide Bible-based videos for kids. You can sign up for a 2 week trial, plus use the code GOINGCRAZY to get an additional month for free…that’s 6 weeks of free access! Miss Hannah highly recommends the 5-minute Family Devotions!
Check out Scribd.com for access to thousands of books, audiobooks, magazines and more. It is like Netflix for books. One monthly price gives you access to the entire library of material. Perfect for kids and adults.